Wednesday, January 6, 2016

I WISH

I'm sure by now, almost everyone has seen that App on Facebook for WISH... and you might have even downloaded it and thought "this is too good to be true".

Well, in my quest for cheap stuff, I also downloaded the app... and made my first purchase, with a leery heart.

And? SUCCESS!!!! I'm probably addicted to Wish by now.

Yes, some of the items appear to be kind of cheaply made. I'm sure the jewelry isn't of high quality and yes, it takes about a month to receive your items from CHINA, BUT... You get what you pay for. I've just been perusing, looking for adult egg stuffers and so far I'm really, really pleased.

I've gotten earrings, adult toys (don't ask), sunglasses, selfie stick, keychains and who knows what else. Assuming I have time to wait, I'll be making plenty more purchases from here.

From what I can tell, the clothing runs small, so I probably won't be purchasing any clothing, but the rest of it is pretty legit.

No comments:

Post a Comment