Wednesday, January 6, 2016

The Elitest of the Elite Deal Club

Guess what? I've signed up for another review website. Click above, or here, and it will take you there. It runs a lot like the Amazing Deal Group, except with this, you get one free/discounted deal between 10 am and 2 pm, and then after 2 pm can snag all the deals you want. Some are free, some are discounted.
For me, I've found it is easier to get the deal code on my phone, and use a real computer to go to Amazon and find the item. Then just type in the discount code and off you go.
Warning, it is glitchy and you don't always get the deals you're trying to get. I was extremely frustrated the first few days. Even if you don't get the deal because it's sold out, and it's before 2 pm, it says you DID get the deal and then you have to sit around waiting until 2 pm. And then you can't claim the deal again the next day. Make sure you mark an item as "I did not purchase", so that if the item becomes available again, you can re-claim it and hopefully get it.
Unlike most sites, they give you up to a month to sample the product and then write a review. I've gotten some good steals so far: Essential Oils, Anti-aging products to keep me looking youthful, eye lash growth supplements, shampoo (AMAZING STUFF), USB phone charging cables, bug repellent, and more. I'll post the links to my Amazon reviews later.

Here's what all I've gotten for basically free (or totally free).. Keep in mind, I only started doing this on December 19th, 2015.

  1. Mosquito Repellent Bracelets
  2. Frankincense Oil
  3. Peppermint Oil (2 oz)
  4. Eye Wrinkle Cream
  5. Coal Dandruff Shampoo
  6. Eyelash Serum
  7. Vitamin C Serum
  8. Jojoba Oil
  9. Micro USB 5 pack
  10. Retinol Serum
  11. Face Lift Kit
  12. Beard Oil (for the beau)
  13. lemon Oil
  14. Fire starter
  15. stretch mark remover cream
  16. Peppermint Oil (4 oz)
  17. Blackhead remover kit (Art Naturals)
  18. Face sponges
  19. Tea Tree Oil
  20. Argan Hair Mask
  21. Tunic Shirt
  22. Paracord grenade survival kit
  23. Paracord Bracelete
  24. Mud Mask
  25. Jeggins
  26. Coffee Face Scrub
  27. Selfie Stick (probably going to give that way for the Adult Easter Egg hunt)
  28. Umm... horny goat weed.  Don't ask.  I'm feeling experimental, I suppose. 
  29. Argan Shampoo
  30. Argan Oil
  31. Bamboo Cutting Board
  32. Freeze Dried Irish Potato Soup
  33. USB car Chargers
  34. Salt and Pepper Grinders
  35. Muddy Boot Mat
  36. Kid Mosquito Repellent Bracelets
  37. Adult Mosquito Repellent Bracelets
  38. Blackhead Remover Kit 
  39. Stop Watch
  40. Essential Oil Mister
  41. Mobile Phone Mount
  42. Tennis Ball Launcher
  43. Spiralizer
  44. Muscle Roller Stick

No comments:

Post a Comment