Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Maple Holistics: Chapstick Review

For the official Amazon review, click here.

Or just read below. I keep forgetting I can copy and paste.



I received a sample of the Peppermit Chapstick in exchange for my review. I've only had this stuff a few days now, but it has replaced the chapstick that was previously in my pocket. This stuff goes EVERYWHERE with me. The ingredients are all natural, which makes me happy. Now that the winter coldness has actually set in, the peppermint is perfect for the season. It has a very slight, cool and refreshing minty tingle. I could see myself becoming addicted to the chapstick and ordering more before I run out of my free stick.

This chapstick leaves my lips feeling soft. I've had chapsticks before that dry them out and leave them feeling worse than they did before the chapstick. This is definitely a product worth looking in to.




The best part about reviewing for Maple Holistics is that they send you a full sized product after you've reviewed the first sample they send you. I'm emailing them now with my review link(s). I'll blog about the new product once it's received. 




No comments:

Post a Comment