Saturday, January 23, 2016

Random Mail call

My USPS, UPS, and Fed Ex guys probably HATE me.  Every day they're dropping off 2-3 boxes of random stuff.

I've been getting offers out the wazoo lately.

BzzAgent just approved me for some Pace/Ragu frozen prepared meals.

Crowdtap has approved me for:
=
OB Tampons (Because shoving my fingers up my bloody....... yeah, you get where that's going.  These kind of gross me out.  Guess I'll give them a try and give my feedback accordingly; Garnier Hair Dye; Mucinex and some other stuf.

I also received a Target beauty box with goodies in it.  Luckily, I don't really have to review these, which is good, many of the items are heading to the adult Easter Egg hunt totes.  JOY!!

Below are just a few days worth of mail calls.  I really can't keep up any more.


Harley Davidson, Roll your Own, sticker.  Merry Christmas & Silent Prayer cards from the 500 Club.  Money Clip with my initials (H & M cigarettes), Pants from ThredUp, 2016 Calendar from California, Coffee Scrub from Elite Deal Club, Target Beauty box. 

 Mosquito repellent bracelets, Childrens and Adult Sizes.  (EDC, $0.99 each box)

Wireless Doorbell, Amazon Review Club. $2.
Closer look at the contents of the Target Beauty Box.
Argan Shampoo, EDC $0.99, Horny Goat Weed, EDC, Free, Argan Oil EDC $1.00, Selfie Stick, EDC $1.99, Star Wars Puzzle, ADG $1
Closer look at the selfie stick
All Natural, Child & Pet Safe Bug Spray, ADG $0.20, Bamboo Cutting Board EDC $2, Buddha Loofas, Amazon Reviews Free.
Align Probiotics-Free, Pens/Bottle Opener/Mug from Amsterdam Printing-Free, Spiral Slicer $1 EDC, Assuage Foot Scrub from Maple Holistics-free, Irish Potato Cheddar Soup $1 EDC
Dead Sea Mud Mask, EDC $1
HRC key tag.  Join their mailing list and they randomly send you free stuff.  I got mail labels with this as well. -Free
Salt & Pepper Grinders, EDC -$2; Portion control containers Free ADG, a SINGLE 2 port USB charger (I'll probably rant about this later because they've pissed me off), A CD Player Mounted Phone Holder from Amazon Reviews -Free.



No comments:

Post a Comment