Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Bzz Agent Mission: The Secret is out... your deodorant smells amazing

Here's the deal. I got some Secret Outlast Xtend deodorant from BzzAgent at the right time.

It's the holiday season. I'm sick, running a fever. Cold sweats and chills. The whole nine yards.

I have to shop. Wrap presents. I have parties to attend. I have to watch my spending. And I lose my purse. WHAT??? Okay, I found my purse, luckily, before anyone could get to it. I left it at McDonalds, hanging on the back of a chair. WHEW!!

SO yeah, I've been doing some major sweating and panicking.

This stuff is absolutely amazing. It says it's supposed to last for up to 48 hours. #EPIC48 #GotitFree

I did find some streaks on a black sweater I was wearing, once, but the vast majority of my clothing is dark and I haven't run across that situation since then. Maybe it was a fluke? Maybe I was super sweaty and gross that day?

It's supposed to go on clear and not streak clothing. It just happened once. Just be wary.

Here's the official Amazon review.

No comments:

Post a Comment