Wednesday, January 6, 2016

C Is for Cookie Cutters

I'll add photos one day. *le sigh*

So I managed to purchase two sets of cookie cutters from the Amazing Deals Group. They were supposed to be for $0.99, but they happened to be on sale the day I got my deal, so it ended up being totally free... for both seths.

Fa LA cookie review details are here.

Celebrational Cookie Cutter Review is here.

So about these pictures. I blog at work. Probably shouldn't. But I do. I have a computer. A lunch break. Occasional down time. It's just so much easier to type full blogs and ramble on for minutes at a time with access to a full keyboard.

I do my quick reviews from my phone. I take pictures from my phone. I'm also certain that some of those "FREEBIE" sites, that I do from my phone have given my phone all sorts of fun viruses. So, whenever I try to add photos to things, I always get a "memory too low" error and my pictures don't load.

Therefore, I have to attach my pictures to an email, save them to a computer and then attach them to a blog. And let's be honest, who wants to go through all that? Who has time for that? So, maybe one day I will go back and add my pictures to the blogs and websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment