Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Amazing DEALS!

No, seriously. You get amazing deals for your reviews.... and sometimes they're even free.
ADG (Amazing Deals Group) is operated by Amazon. You sign up and it gives you 1 deal coin. You share to Facebook and get a second deal coin. With these coins, you can look through a list of deals tailored to you. I have amazon Prime, so I've not had to pay shipping, but from what I hear, there is shipping on some items.
Basically, you pick 1-2 deals (depending on how many deal coins you have), wait for the item, and then write an HONEST review... positive, negative, or indifferent, they want your feedback.
At first, I had received a Garcinia Cambogia diet pill supplement, which I loved, for absolutely free.
Next up, I've purchased a fitted protective sheet for my spare bedroom. I literally just ordered that today. All I had to pay was tax, for a total of $4.95. You cannot beat that.
Once your review has been accepted, you get another deal coin... so basically, keep writing reviews and keep getting amazing deals.

So far I've received:

  1. Diet Pills
  2. Fitted Waterproof Bed Sheet
  3. Fa La Cookie Cutters
  4. Christmas Shape Cookie Cutters
  5. Waist Trimmer
  6. Ergonomic Seat Cushion (I LOVE THIS THING)
  7. Round Cookie Cutters (apparently I like cookie cutters)
  8. Tablet Holder
  9. Star Wars Puzzle
  10. Barbecue Grill Mats
  11.  Portion Control Containers
  12. Fruit Infuser water Bottle
  13. Anti-Teeth Grinding Mouth Guard 
Not bad for about a month's worth of product reviewing. 

Click here to join.

PS, a little side note.  Sometimes, even after a deal disappears, you get emails asking if you still want to try the products for free, or a steep discount.  So far I've been sent emails about:

1. Bed Bug Spray (yuck, but they sent it anyway)
2. a combination Lock
3. Gloves

No comments:

Post a Comment