Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Cheetos Mix-ups

I posted a picture of the bag a few days ago, in the mail call.  I had planned on saving them for my son, but they kept staring at me.  They kept talking to me.  They were basically screaming "EAT ME!"

So I obliged.  I devoured the whole bag.  All by myself.  I don't even feel guilty about it.

In the bag there are four flavors:  Jalapeno, flaming hot, cheese, and double cheddar (or something like that).

Of course the cheese and double cheese were tasty.  The jalapeno puffs were definitely jalapeno flavored, but I didn't necesarrily feel the jalapeno kick.  Maybe this isn't a bad thing.  The flaming hot cheetos....  Well, they had a bite, but weren't too bad.  I had honestly never tried flaming hot cheetos.  Had no idea what to expect.  All the flavors mix very well together.  Perhaps too well. 

I'd probably buy this again if I saw it in the stores.  There's nothing quite like having orange hands from all that fake cheesy goodness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment