Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Garcinia Cambogia 1600

This was the first product I reviewed off of The Amazing Deals Group.

I'm fat. I have work too much, have a kid, and make excuses as to why I can't work out. We all need that easy way out, right? Well, this stuff is it. I have a hard time forcing myself to take pills, but I managed to take this for a few weeks straight, before I stopped.

It actually works. Take one pill, twice a day, about 30 minutes before each meal. It's more of an appetite suppressant than anything, but I'm sure it actually speeds up your metabolism a bit too. I didn't read into the Science behind it or anything. The ingredients aren't scary. And it works.

I took the pill, as suggested, for about 2 two weeks and my clothes were fitting better, and I wasn't tired. I'll probably get back on that band wagon soon and use these to start off my New Year right, so I can fall off that band wagon again in March.

The Amazon review can be found here.

December 23, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment