Wednesday, January 6, 2016

What the Bzz?

I'm fairly new to BzzAgent; once again, this is one of those website I've accidentally stumbled upon. I'm still learning the ropes around there, but for now, here's what I've learned.

You make a profile and answer short surveys so they can learn about your demographics and see what products work for you. You can then take these points and redeem them for things at www.mypoints.com ... (but That website is super annoying with their emails and from what i can tell you don't earn a lot of points quickly, so I'll probably never really get anything free from there.)

You initialy review is a magnet. They send you a magnet and you have complete some tasks about the magnet and the program. Then they score you on your tasks. My overall BzzAgent score is only a 6.0 (out ot 10). I haven't quite figured out how to go ABOVE a 6.0, but maybe one day.

You are scored on a scale, depending on how awesome or terrible you do at your tasks and that will determine your score. Then, much like Crowd Tap, they send you random offers to participate in upcoming events.

I just got selected for a deodorant trial. I'm guessing it's going to run much like the magnet offer. Log in, complete a series of events, which will then be scored. Once I receive my product, I'll write my review and share it with everyone. These are supposedly full sized samples... Who doesn't love full sized freebies?? Can't say deodorant excites me, but I do sweat like a man. SO I might be receiving my new favorite product.

Updated 1/6/16

I've been doing the deodorant thing for almost a month now and my score is now 7.4. I've made a few "excellent" posts on BzzAgent to bump up the score.  It isn't so bad, but it would definitely be EASIER with a computer at home.

www.bzzagent.com

So far my Bzz campaigns have been:

  1. A Magnet
  2. Secret Outlast Xtend Deodorant
  3. Pace /Ragu Frozen Microwaveable Meals

No comments:

Post a Comment