Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Crowd Tapping Fools

At some point in my quest for Quest for Free, I stumbled upon Crowd Tap. (That's a Hyper link in case you're curious). For a while I was a crowd tapping fool... Filling things out and ansswering questions and getting free, FULL SIZE SAMPLES in the mail... or Vouchers for full size samples. And then it became too much work and I stopped.

I'm back it now though.... and I guess you can still say i'm a Crowd Tapping Fool, becuase I don't necessarily get it. I think they've changed some things from when I used to Crowd Tap to Crowd Tapping now. It seems GENERALLY the same, but there are days when I am like "WTF is going on here?" This site definitely works better on a computer. It isn't always mobile friendly. The multiple choice surveys are mobile friendly, but the text challenges get quirky real fast.

The Gist of it: Log in, find brands youl like, answer surveys and polls. -Earn points. Occasionally those brands will have freebies, and they'll send you an invite. Fill out the surveys to see if you qualify... when/if you qualify, you receive full sized products in the mail to test out. Then you fill out honest reviews and post pictures as required by the company. It's never anything too strenuous, but sometimes the deadlines seem tight to me.

I've received free products from advil, Johnsville, Minute Maid, Listerine, Sweet & Low, Garnier Fructis.. The list goes on.

Here's the fun part that I recently just paid attention to... Those points you earn are entered into drawings, for each individual brand. Each brand has a "Prizing" section. It will tell you how many points you have and how many times you're entered into the drawing. I actually just won an Amazon Gift card from Minute Maid last month, right in time for Christmas shopping!!

So, if you're curious, just go poke around on Crowd Tap and start answering questions about products you already know and love.

Over the last two months I've won $35 in Amazon gift cards, just by answering questions and surveys.  Go give it a try.

Crowdtap Missions:

  1. Advil Fast Acting Relief Tabs
  2. Johnsonville Grillers
  3. Garnier Fructise Micellar Water & SPF 15 Moisturizer
  4. Reynolds Parchment Paper Sheets
  5. Reynolds Crock Pot Bags
  6. OB Tampons
  7. Garnier Hair Dye
  8. Mucinex

No comments:

Post a Comment