Wednesday, January 6, 2016

What's been happening?

Okay, I've decided that in general, I don't like Weebly as a blog Forum. I'll probably research new options soon and go from there.


It's been a busy week. I won two drawings on crowdtap for $5 Amazon gift cards. I've been using the $10 to purchase items from the elitedealgroup.com. SCORE! I've gotten so much stuff lately. Anti aging serums, essential oils, face sponges, survival gear, clothing and more.

Yesterday's mail call included:
  • HB-101 Plant Vitalizer Samples (I've tried about 3 or 4 times in the last few years for this sample and this was the first successful attempt).
  • Tito's Vodka sent a cute little notebook.
  • Prayer Cards
  • Stretch Mark Cream
  • Face Sponges


This week is my Crowd Tap Party for the Garnier Fructis Micellar Facial Cleansing water & Moisturizer, which I've apparently talked up so much that someone actually stole a bottle from my living room. Sort of angry over that, but oh well. They obviously need it more than I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment