Monday, January 11, 2016

Crowdtap Mission: Garnier Micellar Water & SPF 15 Moisturizer Party

New Year, New US!

 Thanks to a Garnier Fructis, and a Crowd Tap Mission, Me and my friends (and family) were able to try some Garnier Fructis Micellar Cleansing Water & SPF 15 Moisturizer for FREE!  Below is the results.  I've asked each lady for a quick review of the product, so I can tell you what they thought about it. All opinions are theirs (or mine) and we were not paid for these opinions.

Feautiring Garnier Fructis Micellar Water & SPF 15 Moisturizer
 
Participants:
Amber (Sister)




 

Amber says: (Micellar Water) "I really like this, it's a non-oily makeup remover that cut through the toughest mascara.  Skin was sof and clean.  My face is semi-sensitive and I had no dryness or break outs from this cleanser.  I can't wait to use this product long term." (SPF 15 Moisturizer) "I used this during the blistery winter but did notice that I didn't get any face chapping from the wind.  This is a non greasy cream where a little goes a logn way and it made my face feel super soft.  I wore it under my makeup and I felt that my makeup seemed to stay on my face a bit longer." 
 
Kassidy (Sister)
 
 
Kassidy says: " I loved this product! It leaves your face feeling clean and soft.  There's no harsh chemical smell or sticky residue.  It also removed my water proof mascara and eyeliner with no problem, where as other products often leave them behind.  I would definitely recommend this others."
 
Kassidy also gave it two thumbs up!!
 
Amy T.
 
 
 
Amy T. says: "I like how the cleansing water took off all my makeup without my skin feeling oily and it didn't burn my eyes.  I also like the lotion.  It wasn't greasy and both made my skin feel soft."*
 
Amy was afraid to try this because she has super sensitive skin.  So far, she's still loving her Garnier Products! 
 
Amy H.
 
Amy H. says: "I really liked how my face felt after using the cleanser and it as smooth as it felt after using the moisturizer."
 
 Berta Sue
 
 Little Jaime
 
Little Jaime says: "The eye makeup remover was easy to use.  Burn free and I can use LESS of it (which is great since I'm on a college student budget).  And the lotion made my face soft and put together."
 
College Kid tested & APPROVED!
 
Stephanie

 
Stephani says: "The cleanser was wonderfully refreshing to my face and the moisturizer gave my face a freshness that I haven't felt in a while.  Both products were great and I will be using them regularly."
 
Becky (Mom)
 
 
 
 
And Of Course Myself, Big Jamie.
 
 
What do I think?
 
I've used SO MANY makeup removers over the years.  My skin HATES makeup removers.  I've been using the Micellar Face cleaner for about 3 weeks now, and I'm in love with this stuff.  It easily removes my makeup, doesn't burn my face, doesn't make me break out, and I don't need a face wash to clean up my face after using the makeup remover.  The micellar water is a two-in-one!  It's perfect.
 
I never really thought that I needed a moisturizer.  I'm 35 and I think I look GREAT for my age.  But a few weeks ago, I was putting on makeup, getting ready for a party, and I looked at my face in the mirror and though "ew gross, I look like LEATHERFACE!!!!"  Ever since then I've using the SPF 15 Moisturizer regularly, and just over the weekend, when I was getting ready for a cocktail party, I looked in the mirror and though "Damn, My face looks AMAZING today." So, Thank you Garnier Fruictis! 
 
(Not Pictured Yet, Linda, Verna, Becky)
 
 
I had a little bit of trouble gathering everyone, due to the weather and icy road conditions.  I have dropped off bottles to a few ladies, and I'm awaiting their images and responses, which I will add later.
 
I'm also still waiting on a written review from a few of the ladies. 
 
I'd say it's safe to say we will carrying our Micellar Water and SPF 15 Moisturizers in 2017 with us.
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment