Saturday, January 23, 2016

Endangered Species Condoms

Okay, Someone randomly posted a link on Facebook, saying "sign up to distribute Endangered Species Condoms."

If anyone knows me by now, they know.... ADULT EASTER EGG HUNT!!!

SO I sort of only half jokingly wrote them and told them I'd like to distribute their condoms at my adult Easter Egg hunt; I also stated that I make care packages for my cousin in college and a few other girls, and I'd send them condoms as well.

I hadn't heard anything back from them and then one day, right before Christmas, I end up with a random package full of condoms, on my door step.


  This company is legit. Their mission is legit.  Basically, their mission is to spread awareness that with over population, we're encroaching up animal territories and endangering different species of animals.  Their website has a lot of information.  Here's a link to the website if you want to learn some more between the correlation between endangered species and condoms.  Endangered Species Condoms Website

Their boxes have cute little sayings on them:

1. "When you're feeling tender.... think about the hellbender."
2. "Before it gets any hotter... remember the sea otter."
3. "Fumbling in the dark?... Think of the monarch."
4. "wrap with care.... think of the polar bear."
5. "for the sake of the horned lizard... slow down love wizard."
6. "can't refrain? remember the whooping crane."




If you're interested in assisting with the mission, you can fill out an application and request to assist them.  Here's the link:  request to hand out condoms

No comments:

Post a Comment