Thursday, December 21, 2017

Jack & Pup Shin Bones

Finally, the last Jack & Pup treat that I’m using to win over Ranger & Rosie are these 8” shin bones. 
















Even though Rosie is by far the Alpha, she prefers the smaller, dainty rib bones, so Ranger gets all three of the shin bones to himself.  They are definitely BIG BONES; I did NOT measure them, but they appear to be right around the 8” mark, as the description states they should be.  They’ve been roasted but have a bit of meat left on them.  -The rib bones disappeared in about 20 minutes with Ranger, but one shin bone kept Ranger busy quite few DAYS!   There are three bones in a pack. 



When we gave Ranger his bone, he took off and hid between the couch and chair and sat there silently for a few hours working on his bone.  We took the bone away and put it up for the night and gave it back to him in the morning, before his daddy left for work.  Overall, I’d say that the kids love their new treats… and me.  Rosie spent the evening curled up in my lap as we watched movies.  I’d say…  this is a definite WIN for me! … And the pups. 





No comments:

Post a Comment