Thursday, December 21, 2017

Calily Life Eucalyptus Bath Salts

It’s that time of year where everyone’s congested and sick.  I know when I’m feeling under the weather, I usually reach for my essential oils, Epsom salts and a nice warm soak.  With this bottle of Eucalyptus bath salts, I don’t have to do to the work.  I just unscrew the cap and pour the bath salts into the running water.

The ingredient list on this is very simple, yet effective: salt, dead sea minerals, Eucalyptus oil, and fragrance.  I don’t find the eucalyptus scent over powering in this.  To me, I could stand a bit more of the eucalyptus smell for some decongesting properties. 

This bottle is rather large and contains about 32 ounces of bath salts.  However, the directions state to use about a fourth of a bottle, per soak.  -You’re supposed to use around 8 ounces.  I used about 4 ounces, because I just wanted to try it out. 

For the best results, follow the instructions on the label.  8 ounces of bath salts and a 20-minute soak.  The Eucalyptus not only can have decongesting properties, but it will also work to relieve muscle stiffness and leave your body feeling relaxed. 


I love the scent.  After my bath, I was relaxed and ready to lounge around do a whole lot of nothing.  It was nice to be able to treat myself to a spa-like experience in the comfort of my own home.  

**The Scoop is not included.  It is mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment