Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Active Noise cancelling headphones

I absolutely, positively understand why my son took these from me and hid them in the abyss of his room, so that I can never find them again.  -Even though I see him wearing them DAILY! 


I am not one to splurge and spend a lot of money on headphones, even though they do make the world of a difference.  My son does have a pricey pair of “name brand” headphones that he used, until I told him to try these out. 


There’s really not much to these, so they’re very “user” friendly.  They come with a hard protective case, a charging cable, and an auxiliary cable to connect the headphones to your device (I use my phone).  Like I previously stated, I got to use these for about 3 days and then my son took off with them.  I’m pretty sure neither of us have charged it since our initial use; but overall, it’s only been about 12 hours of use.  -So the charge lasts AT LEAST that long. 


To use the Bluetooth, just press and hold the phone button the right side, for about 3 seconds.  It will flash red & blue.  Find “Bluestone” on your list of pairable Bluetooth devices and it should automatically connect.  The only other buttons are a volume control, which also skips or reverses a song by holding the button for a few seconds.  And then there’s the noise canceling switch, which will glow BLUE when it is on. 


The Sound quality is great and the noise canceling is equally as amazing.  I am VERY impressed by these.  I might have to purchase a second pair so both my kid and I have a pair.  

Find them on Amazon here: Noise Cancelling Headphones




1 comment:

  1. Are you looking to buy sexy nighties for your women? Visit - www.adultscare.com, here we have a collocation of quality women nightwear, underwear, bra ,for women. Place your order by just a phone call - 9872164966

    ReplyDelete