Thursday, December 21, 2017

Hoont Indoor Powerful Plug-in Spider and Bed Bug Pest Repeller + Night Light

I’ve tried NUMEROUS of these types of devices before, but I can guarantee none of them work as well as this one does.  It’s winter.  All of the bugs are trying to come inside.  I have spiders, stink bugs and ants that keep trying to make my house their very own.  Last week I had a swarm of ants coming in from the garage and hiking through the house, into my back room and finding the cat food.  I am constantly finding stink bugs hanging out in my light fixtures.  It gets annoying. 

This thing arrived Sunday afternoon.  It is now Thursday. Tuesday night I noticed the trail of ants had dissipated.  Last night, Wednesday, I realized I hadn’t seen a stink bug in a few days and now the trail of ants has completely disappeared…. And when I started to think even more about it, I noticed that I hadn’t seen my pet spider in the corner either. 


I have this plugged in near my garage door, where the ants were coming in.  It does have a light that stays on while it is plugged in and to be honest, it is rather ugly and almost reminds me of a cockroach… but this thing works.  You cannot hear the ultrasonic sound it emits. -I have had some from other sellers where the high pitch sound was actually quite audible (I returned those).  I am impressed and plan on buying more after the holidays.   




1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing us about this update. Hope you will not get tired on making posts as informative as this. ant repeller

    ReplyDelete