Friday, December 15, 2017

Wine Chiller, Aerator, Pourer by Everest Essentials

Wine chill sticks are a perfect solution for keeping wine chilled.  I wasn't sure the best way to go about this, so I tried it two different ways: With an un-chilled wine and with a pre-chilled wine.


First, you have to assemble the product, by screwing the child rod into the pourer.  I placed mine in the freezer in the morning before work, assembled.  It only takes 30 minutes to chill, but I knew if I waited I'd forget.

First we tried it with the un-chilled bottle of wine.  -Before placing the stick into the bottle, remember to pour out a little bit of wine, so that the chill stick does not make you spill out wine with the displacement of the liquid.  Push the stick all the way down so that it forms a nice seal.   Let it sit a few minutes to give the wine a chill, and then pour into your glasses.  It aerates the wine as it pours.  -Using the un-chilled wine, I'd say the wine gets luke warm, at best.  I didn't really notice much of a chill.

So we placed the stick back into the freezer and then tried it with a pre-chilled bottle of wine. -Using the pre-chilled wine was way better.  The entire bottle stays chilled the whole time.  It can sit on the table with you as you sip and talk with friends and family and you don't have to worry about it getting warm on you. 

If you need a gift for the wine lover in your life, you can find your wine chiller stick here on Amazon.

I did get this at a discounted rate.

#BHYR




No comments:

Post a Comment