Sunday, January 21, 2018

Northside Thinsulate Gloves

Who is the in market for some warm winter gloves?  I know both me and my son needed gloves terribly bad when I ran across these.  I ordered them and it literally started snowing (about 6") the day after they arrived.  They were almost heaven sent.

These gloves ARE a bit big and bulky, but they are very warm and toasty!  The shell of the glove is polyester and they have a waterproof insert.  There are multiple layers within the glove.  The most internal lining is made of fleece, which is excellent in the cold weather.  The outer rib of the glove is acrylic.

We did play with these gloves outside and they are very waterproof.  Not once did the inside feel wet or damp.

There are a variety of colors and even sizes.  My son is 10 but he's growing like a weed.  We went with the XL glove and they are quite large on both he and I, but I figured he could use these for a few years to come.


Get yours here: Amazon
I did receive this product at a discounted rate.



No comments:

Post a Comment