Monday, December 18, 2017

Calily LIfe Organic Bubble Bath with Lavender & Chamomile

I am seriously loving these Calily Life Bubble Baths. This bottle is mean for a relaxing soak. Much like the other bottles, this bottle is a huge 33.8 Fl oz.  I am not a super huge fan on lavender; I feel like it can be over powering.  Mixed with the chamomile, this is a very pleasant and not overly floral scent.

Much like the other scents, this is highly concentrated and a little bit goes a very long way.  I just poured a little bit into the tub and ran my water and within minutes I had a tub that was overflowing with bubbles.  The bubbles carry the lavender chamomile scent. 

I sat in the tub over 20 minutes and the bubbles lasted as long as the bath did.  I wasn’t left with a funny residue on my skin or in the tub after I let the water out.   I am very pleased with the quality of this bubble bath.


The large bottle and high concentration formula is sure to last a long time.  This is well worth the money you will spend on it. 



 

To find your Calily Life Organic Bubble Bath with Lavender & Chamomile, click here.

#IwasInvited

I did get this product at a discounted rate and bought a second bottle when it went it went on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment