Sunday, October 9, 2016

Wear Over Sunglasses by Life Space

When I was younger, I wore contacts and that meant I could wear any type of sunglasses that I pleased.  Now that I'm older, my eyes dry out with contacts so I'm basically stuck wearing my glasses every day.  With that, I run into the issue that I either need prescription sunglasses or sunglasses that go over my eyeglasses.

I remember growing up, my mom had a pair of sunglasses that went over her sunglasses and we always called them her "Terminator glasses".  They were big and clunky and not even remotely fashionable and that was always the visual I had in my head about wear over type of sunglasses, until I received these to review.

These sunglasses are made to wear over small framed eyeglasses.  They are made of a lightweight plastic and have a dark, polarized plastic lens.  They come with a nice, soft case carrying bag, cleaning cloth and card that you can only see while wearing polarized lenses.   These sunglasses will sit over any glasses that are smaller than 5.43 inches wide and 1.53 high.  These sunglasses are 100% UVA & UVB protection. 

I keep mine in my car and they work perfect for driving.  They aren't large and clunky and they do not embarrass me when I wear them.  Even though these sunglasses fully encase your eyeglasses, they are really lightweight and comfortable to wear.  These are definitely a 5 star product and I'd definitely consider purchasing more to keep around in case I lose these.

I did receive these sunglasses for free.

To view or purchase them on Amazon, Click here: 
Wear Over Sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment