Sunday, October 9, 2016

AneShe Wigs

Generally, I am NOT a huge fan of wigs.  They're just not for me.  However, I guess I've started growing a bit fond of them, thanks to reviewing opportunities that I've gotten to partake in. 

Over the last three months, I've randomly started reviewing wigs and have been all over the map with the types of wigs I've reviewed. I've had the opportunity to review six wigs and of the six, four of them were from AneShe. 

My most recent wig is a 28" Hot pink and purple colored wig.  28" doesn't necessarily sound like much, but holy hell.  That's definitely a lot of hair.  I'm not sure I'd classify the pink in this wig as "HOT PINK", but it's definitely Pink.  The purple is along the lines of a light lavender color.  It's a beautiful wig and definitely going to be fun to wear out in public.  Halloween is coming!

I've also gotten to review a teal and black ombre wig; a short bob wig with blonde and brown mixed highlights; and a long purple curly wig that is purple ombre; purple at the top and white at the bottom.  These wigs are awesome. They are synthetic fibers and can withstand some heat up to about 120 degrees Fahrenheit, if you're wanting to style the hair on the wig.

I have received these wigs at a discounted rate.
 



Check out the AneShe Storefront, on Amazon, here: AneShe


No comments:

Post a Comment