Sunday, October 9, 2016

SONGDU Water Resistant Watch

A few weeks ago, I was contacted by a representative of Songdu and they asked if I could review a watch.  I received the watch and wore it for a few days and on the fifth day, the clasp of the watch broke off.  I contacted the company to let them know the product was defective and they promptly mailed me a replacement product.  -Customer service is definitely an A+ with this company.

Before I got a chance to write my Amazon review, Amazon posted an updated Terms of Service, which prevented me from writing my formal review on the Amazon listing.  I seriously struggled with this for days.  I felt I needed to still write SOMETHING, since I had promised the seller review, but I don't want to risk losing my Amazon account.  I shop on Amazon CONSTANTLY.

This brings me here, to my blog. 

The watch is beautiful.  It has a water resistant  dress watch made of quartz and black calfskin leather.  To set the date and time on the watch, you literally have to continually twist the knob on the side, until it gets to the date/time you want.  It is a very tedious and time consuming process.  The watch itself is very aesthetically pleasing though.  It is black with silver colored hardware which is a very timeless and elegant look.  The wrist straps have holes in it, so it can be adjusted to fit many sizes of wrists. 

The watch is water resistant up to 98 FT; I only washed my hands with it on and it did get a little bit wet but I never fully submerge the watch under water.  It is not suitable to be wearing while swimming, diving, or fully submersing under water for extended periods of time. 

The replacement watch I received was far better quality than the original watch.  I have not had any issues with this breaking. 

I did receive this watch at a discounted rate.




If you're interested in this watch, you can view it or purchase it on Amazon by following this link: Songdu Water Resistant Watch


No comments:

Post a Comment