Sunday, October 9, 2016

I can't sit still

Sometimes I start things with intentions of being vested into it, Gung Ho.  And then life happens and it all falls to waste side... I might occasionally pick it back up or it might disappear into a distant memory.  

I had originally started this blog with intentions of using it for reviewing and posting about my life....  the random adventures of Ham, basically.  However, my life is anything but adventurous.  I'm a "single" mom.  I try to keep my son entertained, I was working two jobs, I was doing Amazon reviews and then I started back into my crafts.  Basically, I don't know how to sit the frack still. I am always on the GO. 

I ended up quitting my part time job.  My son has opted out of Cub Scouts.  Amazon put a half on reviewing products that we've received for free.... So what now? 

Well, I've picked back up on the blog and have started my Etsy page back up because I craft super hard and have nothing to do with all my stuff. I've always had stashes of jewelry on hand that I've made, but I've yet to post those on my Etsy page.  I have everything I need on hand to make beard oils, and it's almost "No Shave November", so beard oils it is.  I make bath bombs by the pounds and even go so far as to put some awesome jewelry into the bath bombs.   I have recently learned how to make lip balms so those are definitely going into the shop. Basically, this is how I'm filling my free time. 

With the Amazon reviews fizzling out, I can't just sit here with nothing to do.  I'm going to post my last few reviews via my blog over the next few weeks and probably be done with that part of my life.  It was definitely fun while it lasted, but I'm not one for pissing off large corporations.  I'll do what I set out to do and be done. 

If you're interested in checking out my Etsy page, here's the link: The Uncured Ham.  Like me, Follow me, Spread the word.  Most of all, support my small business please.

No comments:

Post a Comment