Sunday, October 9, 2016

S-Zone Women's Fashion Vintage Leather Tote Shoulder Bag

Not too long ago, I was contacted by a representative of S-Zone who asked if I could review a handbag.  When the bag arrived, I was instantly blown away by the superior quality of this bag.  It was a very beautiful, heavy duty purse.  Beautiful brown leather with gold tone hardware made this handbag stand out.  The stitching was perfect and the purse was made to last.  I quickly threw out my old purse and have used this purse ever since. 

After I reviewed the first bag, that was I definitely in love with, she offered me a second hand bag to review so I naturally said "YES".   Who wouldn't want to own two amazing hand bangs? 

The new handbag is more of a bucket bag style, but with a flat bottom.  The top closes with a simple snap closure; there's a large pocket on both the front and back of the bag that close with a snap and then there are simple pockets on the sides of the bag.  The strap is is a thick, leather strap that has a 12.2" drop, but it's not adjustable.  There are no pockets on the inside of the bag, but it is lined in a black liner and has a small black pouch with it.

This bag is 9.8" Long, by 6.2" wide, by 12.2" tall.  You can fit a laptop up to 11" in the bag. My purse is brown leather, but you can also get it in black.  The leather is a split cow leather that is soft but not easy to scratch.  I'm not a super huge fan of the open top style of this bag, but the quality is definitely on par with the first purse I received.  There's not a single thread out of place.  The entire bag is just very well made.  The bag is very room and deep and for your personal items that you want to hide away, you can use the pouch that comes with the bag. 

I have received this bag for free. 

The leather tote can be seen on Amazon by going here: Leather Tote


The Cross-body bag that I received first can be viewed and purchased here: Leather Cross-Body Bag

Youtube View of the Leather Tote, click here.








No comments:

Post a Comment