Sunday, October 9, 2016

High Waist Bikini

Generic Women Stylish Bicolor Push Up High Waist Swimsuit Swimwear 2PCS


A few weeks ago, I was asked to review a beautiful Bi-Color, High Waist Bikini, sold by CN. Lavender.  I received the Bikin in the mail and on the day I was supposed to write the review, Amazon had updates their Terms of Service...  It was no longer allowed for us to write reviews on products we had received for a discount, unless we are a part of the Amazon Vine Program.

Well, I'm NOT.  So what do I do?  I wanted to wait a few days to let the dust settle, but it seems like that's not something that's going to happen... so what now?  I am choosing to write a blog about this Bikini, because I don't feel right leaving the seller hanging without me writing about it.

I ordered the black and blue, high waist swimsuit in the XXL.  The XXL is supposed to fit a US size 10-12.  The sizing on this is a bit special. The XXL is supposed to have the following measurements:

Front Bust: 40" (chest at the largest part)
Under Bust: 36"
Waist: 32"
Legs: 25"
Outseam: 13.7"

Well, I wear a 38i Cup Bra; my chest measures about 40" in diameter at the fullest part.  There is NO WAY I can even pretend to fit into the top of this.  This wouldn't cover anything or anyone over a Cup. That's pushing it, but you might be able to squeeze a D cup into the top.  But honestly, don't hold your breath on that. The top is padded and has underwire, so if you can fit your chest into the top, I'm sure it would look great on and would definitely do a great job at supporting your chest while you're walking around in the swimsuit. 

The bottoms are a true fit.  They fit a 32" waist and have properly sized leg holes.  This is a high waist swimsuit and the bottoms do a perfect job making you look slim and awesome.  The bottoms are PERFECT... the top, not so much. 

I did receive this bikini for FREE. 



To check out this swimsuit on Amazon, click here: High Waist Bikini, CN Lavender

No comments:

Post a Comment