Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Vibrating G Spot Rabbit-Adult Content

Yep, you're reading that right.  I have to blurb about a Vibrating G Spot Rabbit that I got free for review.  I should have written this blog weeks ago, but life got hectic on me and I failed to do so.

Typically when you think of Adult toys and hear "RABBIT" you think of the typical shaft type vibrator with the silly little rabbit on it, that tickles your clitoris... right?  Well, that's not necessarily what this is, but I guess in the same kind of round-about away, that's exactly what it is.  

Think of more like... a pair of rabbit ears, but one ear is way shorter than the other.  The larger "ear" is just that... large.  But it isn't too fat or uncomfortable.  That part, naturally, goes inside of you and is designed to stimulate your G-spot.  The small, short ear is designed to stimulate your clitoris.  Turn it on and watch out.  There's a variety of speeds and pulse/vibration settings.  I believe this one has ten speeds with it.  

This toy is rechargeable.  So no batteries required.  It takes about 2-2.5 hours to charge it fully.  When it's charging, the lights come on. To turn it on, unplug it and press and hold the little power button.  To change through the speed/vibration settings, just tap the power button until you've cycled through all the settings.  To turn it off, hold the power button down for a few seconds and it will turn off.  This thing does last a good few hours.  I might know this from first hand experience.  Let's just say, after a month or more of having a Vag that has a mind of it's own and a body that is negligent of my needs, I HAD to try it out.. FINALLY.  The doctor kept switching my birth control which really messed me up for a bit.  -TMI?  Yeah, but that's just how it goes when you're reading stories about me.  I am definitely an over-sharer without a filter.

Other little things you'd need to know:  This toy is WATERPROOF.  The spot where the charging cable goes it hard to find and hard to get the charger into.. it requires a bit of force, but don't be scared.  And lastly, if this could replace a man, I'd probably let it.  It's a lot less hassle and very lovable.




No comments:

Post a Comment