Monday, November 27, 2017

Chill-o Double Wall Bullet Glasses

I recently got the chance to review some really cute double walled Bullet beer glasses, at a discounted rate. 

The beer glasses are 440 ml each and comes in a set of two. Being 440 ml, each glass can be filled with a full 12 oz bottle of beer.  They will actually hold a bit more than just the 12 ounces, depending on how much head your beer has.  The outer wall is just a smooth glass wall, but the interior wall is shaped like a long bullet. Seeing that the glasses are double walled, you can hold onto your cup longer and not have to worry about your beer becoming warm from your body heat. 

I don't have any real complaints about these glasses.  The glass seems a bit thin, but overall they are really well constructed.  I usually don't let beer sit in my glass for long, so I can't guarantee that the beer stays cooler longer, with the double walls, but I can tell you that your hands don't feel cold while you're holding your beer. 

To find your glasses, you can follow this link to the Amazon listing.

As I previously stated, I did get these glasses at a discounted rate. 

#IwasInvited


No comments:

Post a Comment