Saturday, April 16, 2016

Beach Wedding Wear: San Tokra Bridal Beach Wedding Crochet Barefoot Sandals

It seems Amazon is angry at reviewers lately.  I've had about three (3) Reviews that I took my time to write that Amazon just swallowed and threw into Review Purgatory.  *SIGH*  With my hectic schedule of three jobs, a Kid, a boyfriend, and Volunteering at the USO, I don't have time to Blog like I'd want to.  But here it is....

I got the opportunity to review a pair of San Tokra Bridal Beach Wedding Crochet Barefoot Sandals a few weeks ago.  I wrote the review and gave them 4 stars, but Amazon swallowed my review.  I've been trying to make time, so I decided I'd do it while at my part time job.

These Crochet Barefoot sandals are BEAUTIFUL.  My only issue with them is that I have small feet. I wear a size 7W.  These seem like they're made for someone with at least a size 9 shoe.  They're just really long.  They have a decent sized anklet strap, so you can wrap them around your ankles a few times to keep them securely in place.  I do definitely think that these would make a beautiful accessory for a Beach Wedding.  I'd just like to see them in different sizes.

I think if I had bigger feet and could sort of stretch out the crochet pattern a little better they would look much better.

Pardon my Sasquatch Feet.  I probably don't have the best Modeling Feet for such a product; I had shattered some bones in my feet, while in the Army.


Here's the link to purchase them: San Tokra Bridal Beach Wedding Crochet Barefoot Sandals





1 comment:

  1. Really loved these Bridal Beach Wedding Crochet Barefoot Sandals. I will have a beachside wedding and reception at Seattle Wedding venues. Will love to have these sandals for my ceremony. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete